Meet the team
Please send queries to the centre rather than to individual staff.
- Professor Alvin Birdi, Director*
- Professor Caroline Elliott, University of Warwick, Deputy Director
- Ashley Lait, Centre Manager*
- Dr. Martin Poulter, ICT Manager*
- Professor John Sloman, Visiting Fellow
* Staff of the Network, based at the Network's office in the University of Bristol. All staff work part-time.
The Executive Board is the decision-making body of the Economics Network and, through its five working groups, has responsibility for leading the Network's activities. Associates promote and engage with the activities of the Network.
The Management Board is responsible for oversight of the Economics Network's activities and finances. The board's membership is representative of the HE economics community and the Network's funders.
The Network has established a network of Key Contacts throughout UK Higher Education Institutions.
Patrons are prominent figures who support the Economics Network's goals.
This is an alphabetical index of people who have contributed in some way to this site and some other aspects of our work.