Other/ miscellaneous resources for European Economics
- European Central Bank Monetary Policy
- EU's Trade Policy website
- Monetary Unions in European History
- Big Mac PPP Index: Click on this to see video and explanation. Remember to take this all with a pinch of salt, taking into account non-tradeable goods and services like local property and labour, taxes and subsidies on beef etc.
- The Gold Standard
- EU offer on Agriculture for Doha trade round
- European commissions public finance assessment
- The Stability and Growth Pact
- European Taxation
- Euro & EMU Resources Research, news and data maintained by Giancarlo Corsetti
- European Monetary Union & Economic Outlook by David Cleeton
- The Euro Official site for the currency, run by the European Central Bank.
- European Commission Directorate General on Trade
Professor Shanti Chakravarty at Bangor University has provided an introduction to issues concerning European Trade.
Why study a module in European Economcs? Short essay by Cillian Ryan for the Economics Network's site for students, StudyingEconomics.
Learning materials on other sites
European Economics links from the Economics Network databaseBack to top
- 7266 views
Except where stated, resources on this page are available under a Creative Commons by-nc licence.
Logos remain the property of their respective institutions and organisations, all rights reserved.