Recent additions to TRUE: Econometrics
- Time Series Decomposition: A practical example using a classic data set by Steve Cook. See [Practical Exercises];
- Project-based learning of modern econometrics, by Steve Cook. See [Practical Exercises];
- ESDS International's "Teaching Tools" initiative. See [Data];
- Ron Smith's Applied Statistics and Econometrics notes and exercises. See [Lectures & Courses] and [Technical Exercises];
- Juergen Bracht's (Eviews) Computer Workshop exercises. See [Practical Exercises];
- David Hendry on undergraduate econometrics. See [Audio-visual materials];
- Links to open-source software. See [Software];
- Christopher Dougherty's year 2 course - see [Lectures & Courses], with slides & videos - see [Audio-visual materials];
- Roger Perman's final year Applied Econometrics course. See [Lectures & Courses];
- Guy Judge's year 2 & year 3 courses. See [Lectures & Courses];
- Some data portals. See [Data];
- Software listings. See [Software];
- "Forecasting Market Diffusion": a short PPT slide show, sketching how S-curves can be a basis for an econometric approach to modelling and forecasting market penetration. See [Audio-visual materials];
- "What is econometrics for?": this short handout contributes to the motivation/introduction of an econometrics module. It takes students through the key features of a published example of applied econometrics. See [student handouts];
- Information regarding Intellectual Property - as this might affect the rights and obligations of wiki contributors. See [IPR matters].
- 6753 views
Except where stated, resources on this page are available under a Creative Commons by-nc licence.
Logos remain the property of their respective institutions and organisations, all rights reserved.