Our eleventh DEE Conference took place fully online from 1–3 September 2021.
We are delighted to announce that Dame Frances Cairncross, former Chair of Court for Heriot-Watt University, delivered this year's keynote address.
The Developments in Economics Education conference is a fantastic opportunity to showcase research, innovation and best practice in economics teaching. It is Europe's leading conference on economics in higher education.
See the links at the side of the page for previous DEE conferences. At all previous DEE conferences (2011–2019), 100% of respondents have said that they would recommend the event to their colleagues.
In the Call for Papers that ended in March, we invited proposals for submissions of two types:
- Papers - presentations of research and novel teaching methods (20 minute presentations plus 10 minutes for questions)
- Workshops - to share innovative teaching methods in an interactive environment (45 minutes)
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in teaching economics at HE level (whether to economics or other students), especially:
- Lecturers in higher and further education
- Graduate teaching assistants
- Library and information staff
- Teaching support staff
- Staff developers