Our tenth DEE conference took place on Thursday 12th to Friday 13th September 2019 at the University of Warwick (Radcliffe Building). This year's conference had a particular focus on the themes of graduate employability and online learning.
Programme and presentations
The Economics Network Teaching Awards for 2019 were presented at the conference dinner.
- At all DEE conferences (2011-2019), 100% of respondents have said that they would recommend the event to their colleagues.
- Summary of feedback from the evaluation form and from Twitter (PDF)
- Twitter conversation during the conference
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in teaching economics at HE level (whether to economics or other students), especially:
- Lecturers in higher and further education
- Graduate teaching assistants
- Library and information staff
- Teaching support staff
- Staff developers