DeSTRESS Film 18: Regression Analysis
Regression Analysis: Corruption and Investment (17'21")
As an example of a regression analysis, Film 18 explores the relationship between the level of corruption in an economy and the level of capital investment. It visits a Bulgarian chicken processing plant for an example of an investment, and interviews a journalist, a business owner, a politician and academics about the effect of corruption on the economy.
Watch on YouTube | Download (610 MB)
Presented by Ken Heather of the University of Portsmouth and produced by StreamLearn LLC. Published online in 2012
- Simka Stefanova, deputy editor, SEDEM, Bulgaria
- Zacharias Peithis, coffee shop owner, Thessaloniki
- Dr. Alexandros Psychogios, Senior Lecturer, City College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield, Greece
- Dr. Leslie Szamosi, Senior Lecturer, City College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield, Greece
- Margareta Cederfelt, member of the Swedish Parliament
- MathsEG: Regression
- 5260 views
Except where stated, DeSTRESS resources are available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommerical-ShareAlike licence which guarantees your right to remix and reuse.
Logos remain the property of their respective institutions and organisations, all rights reserved. Takedown policy
DeSTRESS was funded by the Higher Education Academy/ JISC Open Educational Resource programme.