Sponsorship & Stands
Information for DEE 2015 Sponsors and Exhibitors
DEE 2015 is the eighth international conference of Developments in Economics Education which attracts approximately 120 delegates from the UK and abroad.
More information about the conference is available here.
Personally promote your organisation by having a staffed display of posters/leaflets/products at the conference. Each exhibition stand will also be part of the dedicated poster session.
- One Day Stand, £225 + VAT
- Full Conference Stand, £300 + VAT
Why not come along to our conference dinner too? This event will offer a great networking opportunity for your staff/organisation.
- Conference dinner (10th September), £50
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities at the DEE conference, including:
The Conference Dinner (10th September), £2000 + VAT
- Have the conference dinner at the University of Birmingham named after your organisation. This will be the highlight of the conference, with the EN learning and teaching awards being presented.
Plenary, £300 + VAT
- Have a plenary session named after your organisation. Opportunity to introduce the speaker(s) and have a banner stand at the session.
Conference Packs, £150 + VAT
- Insert promotional material into the delegates' conference packs and reach over 120 delegates from both the UK and overseas.
Conference Programme, £225 + VAT
- Include a printed advert in the conference programme (size A5).
To express your interest in any of the opportunities above or to discuss other involvement in the conference, please contact Ashley.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in teaching economics at HE level (whether to economics or other students), especially:
- Lecturers in higher and further education
- Graduate teaching assistants
- Library and information staff
- Teaching support staff
- Staff developers