Ashley Lait: Projects, Events and Publications Officer
Ashley Lait joined the Economics Network in November 2011.
The role of the Projects, Events and Publications Officer is to:
- Organise, coordinate and manage events including national and departmental workshops.
- Organise, coordinate and manage publications, for example the International Review of Economics Education and online newsletter
- Develop, implement and manage thematic projects and schemes for the dissemination and implementation of good practice in learning and teaching, for example the student focus group scheme, the annual awards scheme
- Manage the record keeping of events, publications and projects
- Identify needs within the UK Higher Education economics community through literature reviews, surveys and focus groups
- Work with external contacts to support thematic projects
Please send all queries to email@example.com