- Forthcoming events in economics education
- Events calendars
- Past Economics Network events
Forthcoming events in economics education
The Network hosts the biennial Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference (formerly DEBE).
DEE 2017 took place at University College London on 6th-8th September.
A one-day symposium to bring together economists from academia, the media and government to discuss the difficulties of communicating and discussing economics with the general public.
The Network is pleased to announce the 2017 autumn programme of workshops for graduate teaching assistants. These workshops are now endorsed by the Royal Economic Society and Scottish Economic Society.
This is an interactive two day event focused on innovative and effective teaching, designed for lecturers in the first few years of teaching. The second day is a practice-based workshop, also open to graduate teaching assistants.
The Royal Economic Society
For event details, see the Royal Economic Society events diary
Scottish Economic Society
See the Scottish Economic Society events page for other event details
Educational Seminar Series
- University of East Anglia's Ecuator Events
- University College London's CTALE (Centre for Teaching and Learning Economics) Events
Other economics teaching events
- Economics Teaching Conference, Indianapolis, USA, 9-10 November 2017
- Inomics database of economics conferences: searchable according to time, location and JEL classification
- Royal Economic Society conference diary
Past Economics Network events
Follow the link for further information on past Economics Network events, including conferences and workshops.