This area of the site includes learning resources that have been deposited with the Economics Network with the permission of the copyright owner.
These are all be listed, along with similar resources, in the catalogue of online learning materials. For get learning materials aimed at specific undergraduate options, see the TRUE Project.
Some resources are licenced as Creative Commons: check individual pages for details.
Some archived resources
- Paul Ormerod's essay on the Tobin Tax (2001)
- Richard Green's Excel spreadsheets for use in teaching (2001)
- Interactive maths tests by Hilary Lamaison, Brunel University (2002)
- Sample Interactive Modules from the Open University (2003)
- Microeconomic Case Studies by Vindelyn Smith-Hillman (2007)
- Mathematical Case Studies for Economists: Worksheets (2008)
- LSE Teaching Materials on Income Tax (2008)
- LSE Materials on Writing for Economics (2008)
- Videos and Handouts from PhD Seminar Series in "Advanced Mathematical Methods in Economics & Finance" at St. Andrew's (2009)
- Making Economic Sense of Data: Worksheets (2009)
- 33402 views