Lecture slides in Statistics for Social Sciences
University of Sussex
Slides from Statistics for Economics and Finance, 2010/11
- Lecture 1: Introduction
- Lecture 2: Probability and Probability Distributions
- Lecture 3: Estimation
- Lecture 4: Hypothesis testing (1)
- Lecture 5: Correlation
- Lecture 6: Regression (1)
- Lecture 7: Regression (2)
- Lecture 8: Hypothesis testing (2)
- Lecture 9: Chi-squared and F Distributions
Paula Surridge, School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies, University of Bristol, 2011
A look at some "bad graphs"
Except where stated, DeSTRESS resources are available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommerical-ShareAlike licence which guarantees your right to remix and reuse.
Logos remain the property of their respective institutions and organisations, all rights reserved. Takedown policy
DeSTRESS was funded by the Higher Education Academy/ JISC Open Educational Resource programme.