Call for Papers for DEE 2011
The call for papers for DEE 2011 closed on May 2.
DEE 2011 sessions can be paper, interactive workshop or poster sessions. Sessions should relate to one or more of the conference themes. The conference themes are:
- Engaging and motivating students
- Teaching mathematics
- Assessment and feedback
- Developing student skills and employability
- Curriculum structure and content
- Games, experiments and simulations
- Problem-based learning and cases studies
- Linking research and teaching
- Pedagogical research in economics
Sessions around the themes of internationalisation and games and experiments may be considered for the workshops on the 5th and 7th of September.
Paper or demonstration (for example of a new resource or teaching innovation) sessions will be 30 minutes long (to include 5 or 10 minutes respectively for questions).
Interactive workshop sessions will be 45 minutes long and place an emphasis on discussion and group activities over presentation (presentation to last no longer than 10 minutes in total).
There will be a dedicated poster session during the conference. Detailed guidelines for poster production will be sent to those who have a poster accepted.
- 1481 views