The Economics Network is grateful to the following organisations for their support and engagement in our work.
|The Royal Economic Society|
|The Scottish Economic Society|
We are also supported by a number of university economics departments, which subscribe to the Network (listed below).
Overview of benefits for members:
- Priority access, booking and prices for all EN events, including free workshops for graduate teaching assistants and new lecturers, the Developments in Economics Education conference and thematic one day conferences.
- Advice, support and consultancy for internal departmental workshops and away days.
- The EN will liaise with subscribing institutions to negotiate economics lecturers' exemption from parts of the institutional Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (TLHE) training programmes upon attendance of EN workshops.
- Opportunities to be involved in EN research activities, e.g. our current two-year collaborative research project on students' expectations and behaviour under the new funding regime.
- Priority access to unique research and data resources.
- Publicity of your department and its support for the Network.
- Dedicated email communications, giving early notification about EN events, resources and initiatives.