A 61-slide presentation about graphical presentation of data. The link includes a text transcript, an online viewer and the facility to download the file as an OpenDocument Presentation.
Lecture Slides in Statistics for Economists
Various materials from this course have been shared through Jorum, the national archive of open learning materials. They include presentation slides on these topics:
- Measurement, frequency tables, mean, median, mode, range and standard deviation
- Using and Sourcing Secondary Data
- Sampling and selecting
- Correlation and Simple Linear Regression
- Hypotheses, Probability, Chi-Square and T-Tests
- Binary and multinomial logistic regression using examples from the Social Capital Teaching Dataset (ESDS)
- Research Designs for Quantitative Methods
An index of learning materials that are based on a specially selected data set from the 1991 and 2001 UK Census. Each of the 14 modules has slides, detailed notes and statistical exercises involving the data sets.