Skills for Enterprise
You are here
An Economics Network funded project, 2005-6
Institution: London School of Economics and Political Science
Project leaders: Liz Barnett, Director of Teaching and Learning Centre and Fiona Sandford, Head of Careers
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This project will develop interactive teaching materials that will:
- maximise the benefit of work based learning, and to enable students to make the link between theory and practice
- demonstrate to employers the value of a social science / economist intern
- enable students to identify and articulate the transferable skills embedded in the teaching of Economics and related disciplines
- The Enterprise Route Map (Word Document) summarises key issues and lists many important resources for anyone starting a business, social enterprise or becoming self-employed.
- The Entrepreneurial Skills Check-list (Word Document) details nine key skills needed by entrepreneurs.
- Are you Entrepreneurial? (Word Document) is a detailed self-assessment questionnaire in three sections.
- Powerpoint presentations to students: Applying the LSE Internship programme and How can the LSE Internship Programme help your career?
- Skills for Enterprise Case Study: Streetshine
- Skills for Enterprise Case Study: Muslim Youth Helpline
- Skills for Enterprise Case Study: SEE Companies