You are here
Since July 2012, the Economics Network has adopted a new funding model. We are now supported by the Royal Economic Society, the Scottish Economic Society, the University of Bristol and a number of economics departments across the UK who have subscribed to the Network as members.
A new management board has also been set up to oversee the activites of the Network. Members of the management board are:
- Sarah Smith, University of Bristol (Chair)
- Robin Naylor, Royal Economic Society and University of Warwick
- Harminder Battu, Scottish Economic Society and University of Aberdeen
- Edmund Cannon, University of Bristol
- Cillian Ryan, De Montfort University
- Eric Pentecost, CHUDE and Loughborough University
- Judith Shapiro, London School of Economics
The predecessor of the Management Board was the Advisory Group.