Two summaries adapted by Tim Wakeley from Peter Earl & Tim Wakeley (2005) Business Economics: a Contemporary Approach (ISBN 9780077103927). Released under a JISC Open Educational Licence.
- Notes on the Economics of Entrepreneurship & Enterprise
- Notes on the Heterodox Economics of Consumer Choice
The Heterodox Economics Newsletter has a regular section on new books in Heterodox Economics.
Other External links
- Report of the founding of the French Association of Political Economy in December 2009.
- Global Development and Environment Institute at Tufts University
GDAE Teaching Modules on Social and Environmental Issues in Economics.
- Readings and assignments for Political Economy I: Theories of the State and the Economy, taught in Fall 2005 by Michael Piore and Suzanne Berger. Released by MIT OpenCourseWare under a Creative Commons licence.