Advisory Group for Health Economics education
Health Economics education (HEe) is guided by an Advisory Group. Its purpose is to:
- Ensure that the resources and services provided by HEe best meet the needs of the health economics community.
- Guide its strategic development
- Act as the 'eyes and ears' of HEe, so its activities are responsive to relevant events and opportunities
- Broaden the number of academics with a formal responsibility and commitment to HEe.
- Provide a direct link between HEe and the Economics Network of the Higher Education Academy, in order to ensure our activities and plans are consistent with its goals.
For more information, see the HEe Advisory Group terms of reference
Members of the HEe Advisory Group:
- Tony Culyer (Economics Department, University of York)
- Nancy Devlin (Office of Health Economics)
- Eleonara Fichera (Centre for Health Economics, University of Manchester)
- Martin Forster (University of York)
- Emily Lancsar (Monash University, Australia)
- Raymond Oppong (Health Economics Unit, University of Birmingham)
- David Parkin (City University of London)
- Martin Poulter (Economics Network of the HE Academy)
- Angela Robinson (University of East Anglia)
- David Whynes (Economics Department, University of Nottingham)
- William Whittaker (Centre for Health Economics, University of Manchester)
Advisory Group meetings are planned to take place in conjunction with HESG meetings. More information on our meetings will be provided here.