The Economics Network offers a range of events: just contact us.
Forthcoming events in economics education
The Network is pleased to announce the 2016 autumn programme of workshops for graduate teaching assistants. These workshops are now endorsed by the Royal Economic Society and Scottish Economic Society.
The Network hosts the biennial Developments in Economics Education (DEE) Conference (formerly DEBE).
DEE 2017 will take place at University College London on 6th-8th September. Session proposals are now welcomed.
This is an interactive two day event focused on innovative and effective teaching, designed for lecturers in the first few years of teaching. The second day is a practice-based workshop, also open to graduate teaching assistants.
The Royal Economic Society:
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, 10-12 April 2017, University of Bristol
For other events, see the Royal Economic Society events diary
Scottish Economic Society:
Scottish Economic Society Annual Conference, 24-26 April 2017, Mercure Perth Hotel
See the Scottish Economic Society events page for other event details
Educational Seminar Series
- University of Exeter - An Investigation into the Value of Higher Education, 30 June, 1pm, University of Exeter
- University of East Anglia's Ecuator Events
- University College London's CTALE (Centre for Teaching and Learning Economics) Events
Other economics teaching events
- EEA-ESEM Conference (European Economic Association and European Meeting of the Econometric Society), 22-26 August 2016, Geneva
The Seventh Annual AEA Conference on Teaching and Research in Economic Education (CTREE) 31 May-2 June 2017, Denver, Colorado
- Inomics database of economics conferences: searchable according to time, location and JEL classification
- Royal Economic Society conference diary
- The Econometrics Journal's list of conferences
- Events run by the Higher Education Academy
Past Economics Network events
Follow the link for further information on past Economics Network events, including conferences and workshops.